PRIVATE TOUR - CODE: VIB08 Form connections with Burmese students as you lead English-language activities and run a day camp in a village along the Irrawaddy River. Admire the splendor...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE VIMI1
- You are met by ladies in traditional Vietnamese dress presenting a jasmine floral garland.
- Enjoy welcome drink and live music when check in.
- Enjoy ‘Streets of Hanoi’ Dinner at the Sen Ho Tay restaurant.
- Explore the fascinating maze of 36 streets in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy private traditional water puppet performance.
- Observing rhythms of the peaceful life on Halong bay.
- Enjoy Gala Dinner in the Trong Cave, Halong bay.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival (D)
On arrival at the airport or hotel, guests are met by ladies in traditional Vietnamese dress presenting a jasmine floral garland to each guest. Transfer to your hotel for private check in, enjoy welcome drink and live music when check in.
Enjoy ‘Streets of Hanoi’ Dinner at the Sen Ho Tay restaurant overlooking West lake.
A wonderful welcome to Vietnam with the restaurant and terrace set up in a Hanoi street buffet style with bamboo trays and show cooking of traditional dishes.
‘Streets of Hanoi’ dinner at Hanoi Function Hall and terrace inclusive:
- Pre dinner cocktails will be held on the courtyard with a view to the grass garden and West lake, the largest lake of Hanoi. Price excluding pre dinner drinks
- Vietnamese ‘Streets of Hanoi’ Buffet dinner including show cooking stations
- BBQ Stations set up outside
- Tables decorated with Vietnamese art and handicraft
- Performance of traditional Vietnamese music and dances.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. City tour starting with the Ho Chi Minh complex (Closed on Mondays and Fridays mornings and whole September and October for annual maintenance). Visit One Pillar pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049. This structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Our next stop will be the Temple of Literature – Vietnam’s first university since 1070. The temple is dedicated to one of the world’s most famous scholars, Confucius. Inside the temple grounds huge stone stele rest on the backs of even larger stone turtles (in Vietnamese culture the turtle represents longevity).
Lunch at “Wild Rice” Restaurant. This relatively new addition to the Hanoi restaurant scene offers fantastic Vietnamese cuisine in beautiful surroundings. With quite modern décor, the restaurant give the feel of light and air with windows floor to ceiling, sky lights offering natural light and walls painted in soft whites, rice padi green or peach.
After your lunch, enjoy a private Electric car ride “Green Tourism” through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, also known as “36 streets.” This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you. We will travel around the famous Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword), the heart of Hanoi Capital.
Start your evening with a traditional water puppet performance (Roi Nuoc). The stage is actually a large container of water where the characters (carved wooden puppets} “act” out the story. Most of the stories are whimsical and fun, and the puppeteers stand in waist deep water behind a screen controlling the puppets with rods that mostly are under the water.
Western Set Dinner on the Terrace of the Press Club Restaurant. The restaurant has won the ‘Best Fine Dining Restaurant’ 1999 2000, 2001 and 2002 by the Vietnam Economic Times. Here guests will be met at the ground floor entrance by hostesses dressed in Ao Dais bearing chilled jasmine scented hand towels.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong bay – Overnight on cruise (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. We depart for Ha Long city (170 km), approximately three hours away to visit Halong bay (a World Natural Heritage site and a New World’s Wonder). Halong bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes with 1969 islets. Several of the islands are hollow, with enormous caves, other support floating villages of fishermen. You have chance of observing scenic country side of Vietnam dominated by enormous lush rice field.
Upon arrival in Halong. Check-in between 11:30 – 12:00 at the boat port. Enjoy a refreshing “Welcome cocktail” upon check-in on the sun deck. Enjoy your lunch as the vessel sails to Halong Bay passing the Fighting cocks islet, the Elephant leg islet, the Castle islet, the Soi Sim island…
After taking a lot of photos and admire the beauty of the cave we will visit the fishing village by local rowing boat with the opportunity to interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations then we return to the vessel for free time at your leisure. You can swim in the clear emerald waters, soak up the sun over a cool beer on the top deck sun lounge or try your hand at some kayaking (your account) amongst the huge limestone outcrops that surround us. We retire to the junk and relax on the top deck and enjoy a refreshing drink from the bar. Enjoy and learn the Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the sundeck.
Enjoy Gala Dinner in the Trong Cave (maximum 90 guests).
Tenders will transport you from the Junk Boat to the cave. Arrive at the Cave Entrance and greeted by women in Ao Dai (traditional dress) with torches. The cave entrance is short (30 m). The path leading to the cave is quite sloping. However staffs will stand there & assist all guests to access the cave. The floor in the cave is relatively flat and easy to walk on. The Cave will be lighted by scattered candles.
All table and chair are covered with red bows and red table runners, rose and candle centerpieces, full table setting.
Enjoy special dinner with “Quan Ho folk music” an UNESCO Intangible heritage – Band with Singer.
Overnight on Halong cruise.
Day 4: Halong bay – Hanoi (B,L,D)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room. Cruise to Surprise Cave area then transfer to the Cave by tender. This is one of two most beautiful Caves in Halong Bay with great collection of stalagmites and stalactites in the beautiful space. It is really a wonder of nature. Back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock with Set Menu or Buffet Brunch served in the dining room.
On the way back to Hanoi, visit Tho Ha the famous village of terracotta products before 20th century. Discover village through narrow and zigzag alleys with the old houses had been constructed from broken part of terracotta from the past. Walking over village cemetery to the dike, where you can see the village from distance over the beautiful lake.
Enjoy dinner at Wild Lotus restaurant. Wild Lotus, whose second-floor dining room — a high-ceilinged space with pale walls adorned with faint lotus paintings — may be the grandest in Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi – Departure (B)
Free time at leisure till checking-out time. Private airport transfer buses are provided. Say goodbye to Vietnam & See you next time ! End of services.
- Knowledgeable English-speaking local guides.
- All accommodation twin/double share with daily breakfast.
- All road transport by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private airport arrival & departure transfers.
- All entrance fees & permits during guided time.
- Domestic government tax and service charges.
- Luggage handling and complimentary Vietnam gifts.
- International air tickets/Domestic air tickets.
- Passport & visa fees, visa stamping.
- Other guide language (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese…) may be on request.
- Peak tourist season or special event rates.
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others not stated.
MAYBE YOU DON’T KNOW
Recently, Vietnam has become one of the most popular destination in South-East Asia and one of the best places for MICE. Vietnam has hosted major conferences such as the ASEM5 summit, the Asocio ICT Summit and ATF as well as events for names such as DHL, Motorola Asia Pacific, VISA Asia Pacific, Volvo and Baker McKenzie. And in 2017 Hanoi will host APEC in a state-of-the-art new convention centre. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the details.
Viet Nam is proud to offer world class facilities set amongst stunning backdrops to our international MICE clients. Viet Nam with its stable politics, rapid growing economics, richness in culture and history together with its beautiful landscape and friendly Vietnamese people always promises all international MICE clients unforgettable experiences and events.
We have the pleasure to offer end-to-end travel services for groups traveling to all destinations in Viet Nam for corporate meetings, conferences, exhibitions, team-building off-sites, or for some well deserved incentives.
Our package of MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) travel services to Viet Nam include:
– Taking care of all the arrangements for the group’s travel and stay
– Getting the best deals on air fares and hotels for your events
– Services, insurance and foreign exchange assistance for Vietnam tours
– Event planning and coordinating the group’s activities at the destinations
– Personalized travel services for all members of the group
– International & domestic air ticket booking, hotel reservations and car rentals
– Dedicated customer care service & corporate relationship management
Just simply give us your inquiries with number of people in the group, we will take care of the rest.