PRIVATE TOUR - CODE: VIM05 Discover Southeast Asia’s Most Dynamic Countries Vietnam and Cambodia. From exploring the Vietnam’s entertainment center Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) to the ancient capital of...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE: VIVR2
The Responsible Travel for “Education and Community Development” in Coi Village, Xuan Son National Park is a program belonging to the project “Maintaining the Dao People’s Cultural Identity and Promoting Community Tourism in Coi Village”. The program draws the participation of many Vietnamese experts as well as local and international volunteers. We aim to build and support a firm background for sustainable development of the Dao people whose living conditions remain poor and difficult in Coi Village.
Travel route: Hanoi – Xuan Son – Coi village – Hanoi – Halong bay – Hanoi – Departure
- Participate in teaching basic life skills and forest protection to primary school students
- Take part in teaching basic English communication skills to the locals
- Help in the renovation and repair of household facilities under the project “Developing Community Tourism”
- Participate in facilitating classes under the project “Decreasing Illiteracy” for the disadvantaged women of Coi Village
- Establish and implement marketing network for Community Tourism in Coi Village
- Experience the traditional life and culture of the Dao people.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the Highlands through outdoor activities such as climbing, trekking, etc.
- Exchange international cultures and practice communication skills
- Directly help local people in Coi Village, Phu Tho
- Experience the beauty of nature
- Receive certificate of international volunteer from VEO
- Make friends with young people who are passionate about volunteering information about the trip: organizer, location, time, fee, number of volunteers.
ABOUT COI VILLAGE
The village is located in the scope of Xuan Son Natural Conservation of Phu Tho province. The location is far about 120 kilometers from Hanoi capital and an area of Limestone Mountains in the North of Vietnam with lots of endangered flora and fauna in the Red Book. Characterized with Dao people’s culture, the village is famous for a unique language, customs and festivals. Experiencing in Coi Village – Xuan Son Natural Conservation, you can have a chance to enjoy picturesque sights of forest, natural world and villages as well as taste various local foods. Furthermore, you can take part in some activities like harvesting the crops, weaving, cooking Dao people’s foods, etc. With a warmly rustic way of living of people here, it partly mounted people who came to this village for the first time to become familiar, many of whom became his friends.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival (D)
- Day 2: Hanoi – Xuan Son – Coi village (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Xuan Son – Hanoi (B,L)
- Day 4: Hanoi – Halong bay – Overnight on boat (B,L,D)
- Day 5: Halong bay – Hanoi (B,L)
- Day 6: Hanoi – Departure (B)
Day 1: Hanoi arrival (D)
Hanoi arrival with private airport transfer with our tour guide. Check in your hotel then refreshment.
In the afternoon, you take a stroll around Hanoi old quarter 28 ancient streets, visiting Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple. You attend a short training for volunteers about main tasks in project and trip planning, some policies in transportation and how to be safe in the trips. Enjoy Vietnamese welcome dinner. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Xuan Son – Coi village (B,L,D)
Early check out and departure for Phu Tho province. Inform schedule of the trip by leader. The trip lasts about 4 hours and gives a stop for resting and personal meal.
11h00: Get off the bus and move to the village. Have lunch
13h30: Gather at Hoa Ban+ Plus to prepare for voluntary works.
13h45: Start to work
17h00: Finish the work and take a rest
19h00: Have dinner
20h00: Gala night and Campfire
Day 3: Xuan Son – Hanoi (B,L)
6h30: Get up and go for a walk
7h00: Have breakfast
7h30: Visit waterfall and the national park
11h30: Have lunch
13h00: Back to Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Halong bay – Overnight on boat (B,L,D)
Morning pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way. At noon, you arrive at Halong harbour. Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing. Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands. Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. Cruise to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climp up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay. Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set. Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around Overnight on board.
Day 5: Halong bay – Hanoi (B,L)
Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt. Have breakfast at sunrise. Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay. Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin. Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more… While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch. Disembark the cruise then transfer back to Hanoi. Arrive at your Hanoi hotel in the late afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi – Departure (B)
Check out your hotel then private airport see-off transfer. Say goodbye to Vietnam and see you next time !
- Private transportation throughout the tour
- Private English speaking guides in different cities
- Private visit to Coi village and permissions to stay overnight in the national park zone.
- Teaching English, farming with locals, building/renovating local houses/school upon your choice and the village’s needs.
- Meals as indicated
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi, cruise in Halong bay, guesthouse/ home stay in Coi village
- Mineral water during transportation.
- Personal expenses, donation, airfares and visa