Mr. Cristinau Bisu (Romania) traveled solo and booked a 10-day Vietnam travel package in May 2014. It's a combination between some group day tours and other private services from VietnamCheapPackages....
GROUP TOUR – TOUR CODE: VID03S
It’s a Trang An eco-tour the lastest UNESCO Heritage of Vietnam combining with a short visit to the Asian-record pagoda of Bai Dinh where holds Vesak 2014. Rowing on underground rivers inside caves linking 31 lakes of Trang An. It’s easy, relaxable and true nature within 1 day from Hanoi.
Price = US$ 35/ person
This group tour will offer you the best of North Vietnam nature.
TIME: 8:15 am – 18:00 pm
- Pick-up & see-off bus from your hotel inside Hanoi Old quarter. A surcharge of US$ 5 per person is added in case pick-up & see-off outside Hanoi Old quarter. If you stay outside of the area and donot want to pay the surcharge, please be present at Hanoi Grand Opera House at 8:15 am, the tour guide and bus driver will call on to pick-you-up.
- English speaking tour guide throughout the tour. A surcharge of US$ 15 per person is added in case you need 1 French speaking guide.
- 1 Lunch at a local restaurant in Trang An.
- Round boating inside 48 caves and 31 lakes.
- 2-way Electric car transfer in Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Admission fees to sightseeing places
- Hotels, drinks & other personal expenses.
BAI DINH – TRANG AN TOUR PROGRAM
08.00 Pick you up at your hotel, arrive at Trang An after 2 hour driving.Start tour Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10:30 – 12:00: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12:30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork ….
14:30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers. Trang An is considered as Ha Long on the land.
16:30: Back to Hanoi at your address, Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends. 18.00 Arrive at your hotels in Hanoi. End of services.
ABOUT TRANG AN
Trang An is a scenic nature preservation 7km from Ninh Binh city, renowned for its boat cave tours. On 23 June 2014 at the 38th session held in Doha, Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Rowing/boating in Trang An has 3 choices: in 45 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours. Compared with Tam Coc, rowing in Trang An is more interesting because the rowing route is a round trip rather than duplicated. The route is featured by hidden rivers connecting many small lakes and the rivers run under the caves.
The most crowded time for Trang An excursion is February and March, the festival period in Ninh Binh. In other months, you can enjoy the tranquility ambiance of Trang An completely. It’s true nature and relaxable. It’s cool to get inside the caves and green tourism because you visit an untouched ecology reserve.
For who booked Sapa night trains, you can ask the driver and tour guide to drop-you-off at Hanoi Train Station (no surcharge).
For who loves Cuc Phuong National Park, 1 more night in Ninh Binh or Tam Coc is recommended, then on the next morning, you go on a private tour to Cuc Phuong. See our 2-day Ninh Binh tour.