PRIVATE TOUR - TOUR CODE: VID07 Being one of 29 most beautiful bays in the world, Nha Trang is a popular destination among beach lovers. Joining our Nha Trang day...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE: VIVR1
You are supposed to do something good for the community, especially for the children somewhere in the world. During your holiday, you also want to contribute for society. If you want to travel responsibly and volunteer in Central Vietnam, Vietnam is a good choice for you. It’s the best place in Vietnam to enjoy wonderful weather and picturesque landscapes. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to help local children living in the poorest part in Danang city, by providing English lessons. By staying with a host family, you will have the chance to experience authentic Vietnamese culture and tradition and gain a deeper understanding of daily life activities. You can also give English lessons to the children, which means a lot to them. You may change poor children lives through better education . On the other hand, you are staying in a green city in Vietnam with sparkling white sandy beach and the beautiful Halong bay.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Arrival (D)
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city – Flight to Da Nang (B)
- Day 3: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hoi An (B,D)
- Day 4: Da Nang – Hue (B,L)
- Day 5: Dong Ha (B,L)
- Day 6: Dong Ha (B,L)
- Day 7: Dong Ha – Hue (B,L)
- Day 8: Hue – Flight to Hanoi (B,D)
- Day 9: Hanoi – Halong bay – Overnight on boat (B,L,D)
- Day 10: Halong bay – Hanoi (B,L)
- Day 11: Hanoi – Departure (B)
- Having the opportunity to make changes of poor students’ lives
- Bringing smiles and happiness to children
- Gaining an insight into a green city of Vietnam
- Exploring authentic local culture and traditions
- Experiencing real Vietnamese hospitality
- Learn more about real life experiences of poor children who suffer a lot from hardships.
- The volunteers make great things via teaching English, life-skills and so on.
- The volunteers have been of great impact especially those on long-term duration.
- We prefer international volunteers who really want to help
- What a great chance to volunteer abroad to experience rustic local life, cultural exchange and find something cool when staying aboard.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Arrival (D)
Arrive Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). Meet your tour guide and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing to see Cho Lon, HCMC’s Chinatown with interesting temples and pagodas. Here the streets are filled with amazing sights, sounds, and, most of all rich herbal smells. Dinner & Overnight HCMC.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city – Flight to Da Nang (B)
Morning sightseeing tour of central HCMC including Reunification Hall. If there is time, visit the War Crimes museum. Continue to the airport for the flight to Da Nang 4:00pm/5:10 pm – and continue to Hoi An. Evening walking tour of Hoi An. Overnight Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hoi An (B,D)
Morning in Hoi An. After lunch visit the Da Nang Street Kids Orphanage, House #1 and House #5, then help clean up House #2. Dinner with the children of House #2. Overnight Hoi An.
Day 4: Da Nang – Hue (B,L)
After an early breakfast depart for Marble Mountain, then visit an orphanage and have lunch with the children. Continue on the scenic drive to Hue (3.5 hours) and check into the hotel. Overnight Hue.
Day 5: Dong Ha (B,L)
Early departure for the drive to Dong Ha. The morning’s community service activities include painting one house, planting trees at two houses and dedicating the two houses. In the afternoon the group will make a donation of much needed tables and chairs for the Le Mon Kindergarten. After our working day, the group will visit the Vinh Moc Tunnels and enjoy a visit to one of the local beaches in Quang Tri. Overnight in Dong Ha.
Day 6: Dong Ha (B,L)
The day begins after an early breakfast with a drive along the old “Ho Chi Minh Trail” through the DaKrong National Reserve to the Van Kieu Ethnic Minority Village of Spnar. Spend some time visiting the cultural center, schools and the village to see their lifestyle. Donate some soccer balls and have a short soccer game if time permits. Return to Dong Ho where the children from Le Loi High School will be waiting for you to play a game of baseball. The field is one of only 2 baseball fields in Viet Nam. The field was sponsored by Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund. The kids have had a professional coach training them for almost a year; however, they don’t often have the chance to actually have international competitions. Overnight in Dong Ha.
Day 7: Dong Ha – Hue (B,L)
Early departure to the Blind and Disabled Association of Dong Ha to visit with the staff and workers who, thanks to the efforts of Global Community Service Foundation, now have a safe workplace. After our visit continue to Hue to enjoy a boat cruise to the Thien Mu Pagoda. Continue by bus to the royal Ming Mang tomb and on to the hotel. Overnight in Hue.
Day 8: Hue – Flight to Hanoi (B,D)
After breakfast check out of the hotel, and ride pedicabs to and from the Citadel for sightseeing. Then to the airport for the flight to Ha Noi 12:10 pm/1:20 pm. Transfer to the hotel for check in. Early evening performance of the Water Puppets and dinner. Ovenight in Hanoi.
Day 9: Hanoi – Halong bay – Overnight on boat (B,L,D)
Full day excursion through the countryside to Ha Long Bay. Cruise on the Emeraude, in the clear emerald waters amidst 1,600 naturally formed limestone islets of Ha Long Bay. Enjoy a seafood lunch and dinner on the boat. Overnight on board. Overnight on boat.
Day 10: Halong bay – Hanoi (B,L)
Return to Hanoi and enjoy an afternoon shopping and exploring the Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 11: Hanoi – Departure (B)
Sightseeing tour in the morning. After a late big lunch transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of services.
- Private transportation throughout the itinerary
- Private English speaking guides in each city
- Private visits, permissions and donations (in items, not money) to Kids orphanages in Da Nang, Kindergarten in Dong Ha.
- Private sightseeings in HCMC, Hue, Hoi An, Hanoi, Halong bay including entrance fees
- Kayaking, swimming, sunbathing and cave exploration in Halong bay
- Central hotels in each city
- Meals as indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Mineral waters during transportation.
- Airfares and visa (quoted separatedly)
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for tour guides and drivers