Ninh Binh city is the capital of the province of the same name: a small wedge-shaped province south of Hanoi, which stretches from Cuc Phuong National Park in the west...
PRIVATE TOUR - CODE: VIC09
A nice combination of culture expedition to Angkor complex with beach getaway in Shihanoukville. Also an interesting add-ons of Phnom Penh, the capital of the country.
Travel route: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat – Angkor Thom – Bayon – Ta Prohm – Banteay Srei – Tonle Sap – Sihanoukville beach – Phnom Penh – Toul Sleng
- The enigmatic smiles of the 216 giant faces of the Bayon, Angkor’s strangest temple
- Experience nature running riot at the mysterious ruin of Ta Prohm, the original temple where famous film Tomb Rider with Angelina Jolie acted
- Marvel at the exquisite carvings of the tiny temple of Banteay Srei of Angkor
- Cycling along the roads less traveled which undiscovered by mass tourist
- Enjoy time at Bar street in Siemreap town and shopping time at Angkor night market
- Relax with a massage or spa, the perfect treatment for tiredness
- Apsara Dance – the Royal Cambodia’s ancient performance, used to be exclusively for the king
Soak up the sun in Sihanouk Ville, home to beautiful beaches, tropical Islands, fresh seafood and lively night time
- 5000 silver floor tiles at the Silver Pagoda, in the Royal Palace
- Step back in time at the National Museum, home to the world’s finest collection of Angkorian sculpture
- Discover a dark side at Toul Sleng Museum, a reminder of the brutality and pain of Cambodia’s past
- Day 1: Siem Reap arrival (L,D)
- Day 2: Siem Reap exploration (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Siem Reap exploration (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville (B)
- Day 5: Sihanouk ville – Boat trip (B,L)
- Day 6: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh (B,L,D)
- Day 7: Phnom Penh – Departure (B,L)
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival (L,D)
Welcom to Cambodia – Siem Reap, the treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Have a short rest before taking the light city tour with first stop at the East Mebon, a 10th Century temple used to be in the middle the waters of the large Oriental Baray reservoir then to Neak Poan was supposed to be a symbol of the Universe. We visit Preah Khan built in 1191 where the king fought a crucial battle against the Cham. We would have welcome dinner with Apsara, the traditional Khmer dance – drama performance, which are not merely dance but also telling a story. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap exploration (B,L,D)
Today we get up early to enjoy sunrise over ancient land of Angkor area. Return to hotel for breakfast and enjoy the beauty of Angkor, the Unesco World Heritage. We visit Banteay Srei, a temple with remarkable preservation of excellent carving art and Banteay Samre, a rose-colored sandstone walls are decorated by carvings and bas-reliefs. In the afternoon we explore the sacred Ta Prohm is famous by choosing for major activities of Tomb Raider acted by Celebrity Angelina Jolie. We continue to Prasat Kravan with its unique brick sculptures, Srah Srang – “The Royal Baths” was once used for ritual bathing. We will discover Banteay Kdei surrounded by four concentric walls. We also explore Thommanon and Chaosay Tevorda temple. Overnight in Siemreap
Day 3: Siem Reap exploration (B,L,D)
We explore the Unesco World Heritage Angkor by an easy biking on the roads-less-traveled. Ride along the jungle on well-paved trails, passing through local villages, you will reach Angkor Wat, highlighted by the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, carved on the walls and tell the stories of Hindu legends. We will explore some of Angkor’s most beautiful temples including: The ancient capital of Angkor Thom, the South Gate, Bayon Temple – unique with its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces, Baphuon temple, north of Bayon represented of holy Mount Meru the residence of the gods in Hindu tradition. We will go around The Royal land, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. We stop at the less-traveled west gate of Angkor Thom before calmly relaxing at Bakheng hill for a romantic sun set view before heading back to Siemreap downtown for dinner, enjoy 1-hour foot massage and have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market. Overnight in Siemreap.
Day 4: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville (B)
In the morning we will take flight to Phnom Penh where will drive straight down to Sihanouk Ville, a lovely clean beaches in the coastline of Gulf of Thailand. Stretched 10km beach along the town with dozens of small nice islands you will enjoy the time, having sun bath or some activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving and swimming, which give you a perfect tropical getaway. Dinner and overnight in Sihanouk Ville.
Day 5: Sihanouk ville – Boat trip (B,L)
In the morning we will take a boat trip to explore the beauty of the many islands off-shore from Sihanoukville. We disembark to Koh Russei, also called Bamboo Island for a short hike through the forest in the island as well as have leisure time at the fine beach in the North of the island, which is still pristine and lined with Casuarina trees. Activities here include sunbathing, snorkeling, swimming and just relaxing. We return to Sihanouk Ville for overnight.
Day 6: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh (B,L,D)
Morning we leave Sihanouk Ville for Phnom Penh, the city retains its traditional Khmer and colonial styles with French villas and large tree-line sidewalk. After the short rest you will visit the impressive colorful Khmer-style royal palace complex build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom. Nearby is Silver pagoda ( the emerald Buddha temple), where contain plenty of Buddha Statues decorated and made by gold, diamond, gemstone and silver. We will stop at Independence monument and explore the National museum, a beautiful Khmer architecture building contains more than 5000 art antiques made by bronze, wood, gold, silver, copper, sandstone and others.. Enjoy the night time and overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 7: Phnom Penh – Departure (B,L)
In the morning we visit Tuol Sleng prison now is Genocide Museum, the most secret part of the Khmer Rouge regime. It’s also called S-21 ( abbreviated for Security Office 21 ), a Khme Rouge’s premier security camp, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti Angkar elements. We continue to Choeung Ek museum, where between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants detained and tortured at S-21 were transported for the extermination. Leave the relics of the bad history of Cambodia if time permits we will go shopping around Russian market, enjoy the bustling daily activities of the locals before transferring to the airport for your onward flights. End of our services
- 06 nights accommodation with twins share
- Meals mentioned in program ( B: Breakfast, L: Lunch and D: Dinner)
- Air-conditioned transfers.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Boat trip as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide
- Bike & 1 hour foot massage
- Bottles of drinking water every day
- Visa stamped fees
- International air ticket to / from Cambodia and int’l airport tax
- Other meals not mentioned in programs.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and others.