PRIVATE TOUR - CODE: VIL03 Laos 2 capital 5 days trip and discover the best Classical trip in Laos, this gives you the chance to explore laos in first hand...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE VIC05
Koh Rong Cambodia Island is the second largest island of Cambodia. Currently, there are four small villages and also home to more than a dozen guesthouses and bungalows, many of them foreign-owned. Koh Rong has had a land concession granted by the Cambodian government. The Royal Group has been granted a 99-year lease and has plans to build “Asia’s first environmentally planned resort island”.
Travel route: Phnom Penh – Chi Pat – Koh Rong – Phnom Penh
- A cultural tour to Southern of Cambodia to learn about Khmer lifestyle
- A quiet beaches in Kep and Kompot provinces along with countryside tour
- An untouched islands in Cambodia from south to southwest included Koh Rong Island.
- A great relaxation on exclusive resort in Private Island, Private Songsaa Island Resort.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh – Chi Pat (L,D)
- Day 2: Chi Pat – Eco Tour (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Chi Pat – Ta Tai Waterfall – Koh Kong (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Koh Kong Island Excursion (B,L,D)
- Day 5: Koh Kong – Phnom Penh (B)
Day 1: Phnom Penh – Chi Pat (L,D)
08:00 our guide and private transfer will pick you up from the hotels in Phnom Penh and drive to Chi Pat which one of the eco communities tourism in Cambodia. After a 3 hours driving we will be arriving at Anduong Teuk where we will embark on local boat to ride to Chi Pat. On arrival we check-in at the homestay and have lunch in the local community. After lunch we will have a half day Kayaking to visit the nature along the river and area itself.
Overnight at homestay in Chi Pat (Basic home-stay facilities).
Day 2: Chi Pat – Eco Tour (B,L,D)
Today we will have a full day cycling tour around the cardamom mountain, Cycle through the Cambodian country side and feel the life style of the Cardamom passing beautiful sceneries. Visit the small Hamlet of O’Key and the banana plantation where elephants come often to enjoy them. Swim in the clear waters of the beautiful natural pool bellow the magnificent O’Malu Waterfall, surrounded on all sides by green hills and lush trees.
Overnight at homestay in Chi Pat.
Day 3: Chi Pat – Ta Tai Waterfall – Koh Kong (B,L,D)
After breakfast we will be transferred by local boat back to Anduong Teuk and continue by our private car. Trek off the main road to visit the waterfall of Ta Tai where we will have a picnic lunch and you have time to relax with waterfall until 3pm we continue to Koh Kong. On arrival check-in at hotel and free at leisure.
Overnight at hotel in Koh Kong.
Day 4: Koh Kong Island Excursion (B,L,D)
After breakfast, our local guide and private car will come to pick you up and transfer to Koh Kong Pier where you will take a boat excursion to outside of Koh Kong through the fishing villages and mangow forest, arriving at one of the most beautiful island that we will take a few hours to enjoy swimming, white beach, and snorkeling until 12:00 we enjoy the fresh seafood BBQ. Around 3pm we return to Koh Kong City and on the way we visit the mangrove forest and Peam Krasaop Reserve.
Overnight at hotel in Koh Kong.
Day 5: Koh Kong – Phnom Penh (B)
Breakfast at hotel and you will drive back to Phnom Penh airport/hotel. End of services.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Koh Rong island
- 2 nights home stay in Chi Pat
- Private car and local English speaking guide
- All full board meals
- Private boat trip in Chi Pat and Koh Rong
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water on transportation
- Gratuities for tour guide and driver
- Other personal expenses