PRIVATE TOUR - CODE: VIMI3 Da Nang city is taking bigger steps to set stronger roots in the MICE industry, as seen by the launch of new properties and MICE...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE: VIB04
Pick-up at hotel in Yangon and drive to Bago. Explore the town, a former ancient port and capital situated about 2 hours driving from Yangon. The journey from Yangon to Bago leads through a picturesque rural landscape of paddy fields and small villages. Also visit to Hinthargone Pagoda, where you can see the Nat Shrine. In the afternoon, visit the enormous (55 meters long and 15 meters high) reclining Shwethalyung Buddha image, one of the country’s most revered objects, at the nearby local market, agricultural produce grown locally is on sale. Visit also Mahazedi Pagoda with its impressive bell-shaped stupa. This is a tour that gives insight into the history and culture of this region. Return to Yangon and transfer to your hotel.
Travel route: Yangon – Bago – Kyaiktiyo – Bago – Yangon – Thanlyin – Yangon – Departure
- Day 1: Yangon Arrival (D)
- Day 2: Yangon – Golden Rock (B)
- Day 3: Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon (B)
- Day 4: Yangon – Syriam – Yangon – Departure (B)
Day 1: Yangon Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at airport, welcome by our Guide and transfer to hotel for check-in. Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is still a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals of South-East Asia. On the way visit Shwe Taw MyatZedi (Buddha’s Replica Tooth Relic Pagoda) andKaba Aye Pagoda (World Peace Pagoda) built for memorial of the 1954-56 sixth Buddhist Synod. And then proceed to MahapasanaGuha : “Great Cave” , built close to the Kaba Aye Pagoda. After check in at hotel, take some rest for a while. Afternoon sightseeing includesChaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha Image: 230 ft (70 m) long in the pose of rest, and Shwedagon Pagoda. Dinner at Karaweik Palace restaurant by watching cultural shows. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Golden Rock (B)
After breakfast, drive to Golden Rock (driving hour about 4 hours). One the way, we visitHtaukkyant War Cemetery. Then proceed to Golden Rock. On arrival at pilgrim-village which is a starting point to the famous Golden Rock, we first take a truck and then enjoy the trekking to Golden Rock, it will take about 1 hour up the hill to enjoy the sunset at the Golden Rock. The famous ‘Golden Rock’ is a sacred, massive gold-leafed boulder delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff near the top of Mt. Kyaikhtiyo and it is one of the most revered Buddhist shrines. Overnight in KyaikHto.
Day 3: Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon (B)
After breakfast, drive back to Yangon by coach. On the way, visit Bago which was an ancient capital of Mon Kingdom in 15th century and enjoy the Bago sightseeing including Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha (55 metres long), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Myo Ma Local Market, 28 meter high huge Buddha Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple and upon your interest, you can visit the Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung. Then drive back to Yangon and overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Yangon – Syriam – Yangon – Departure (B)
After breakfast, drive to Syriam which was once a major port. Visit Kyaik – Khauk Pagoda and take a boat trip to Kyaik- MhawwunYele Pagoda. Drive back to Yangon and transfer to airport for international departure. End of services.
- Accommodation in sharing twin room basis with Breakfast.
- All transfers are with car and driver only.
- Sightseeing ONLY with local English guide mentioned in the program
- Transfer and sightseeing with private air-conditioned car as mentioned in the program. (Except the truck from Yeikthae Taung to Kyaikhtiyo)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Refreshing towel and drinking water (one bottle per person per day) on tours
- Domestic airfares and boat fare as mentioned in the program.
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Meals, drinks and personal expenses (eg. laundry, telephone call etc).
- Myanmar visa fees.
- External airfare. (i.e. BKK/ RGN/ BKK )
- Early check in and Late check out from hotel
- Porter charges, Tips (eg. Driver, guide,..)