PRIVATE TOUR - CODE: VIM05 Discover Southeast Asia’s Most Dynamic Countries Vietnam and Cambodia. From exploring the Vietnam’s entertainment center Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) to the ancient capital of...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE: VIB09
Myanmar (formally Burma) is unique in the world in its biodiversity. It offers outstanding nature, wildlife and bird-viewing opportunities. It is the largest country in South East Asia and lies on the boundaries of continental South East Asia, Indian subcontinent and Tibetan plateau. This location marks a rich biodiversity with varied ecosystem, including lowland and mountance forests and various wetland habitats including coastal and riverine wetlands.
Travel route: Yangon -Bagan – Mt.Popa – Inle Lake – Moeyungyiinn – Yangon
- The best time to go is during November to April.
- Fitness: The tour does not require a high level of fitness but particularly should be in good general health. Should you have any physical limitations please contact us. Please note we will be traveling in high altitudes.
- Climate: Usually cool. Raining conditions are unlikely but possible.
- Equipment: Recommended gear to bring is small hiking backpack for day trips, sleeping bag, tent, own personal drink bottle, sun hat, sun cream, flash light, raincoat, gloves and fleece-jacket.
- This trip is needed to apply the permit. That’s why; you should inform us two months priori to your trip’s target date please.
- Day 1: Yangon Arrival
- Day 2: Yangon – Bagan – Mt.Popa (B)
- Day 3: Mt.Popa – Bagan (B)
- Day 4: Bagan – Heho – Inle Lake (B)
- Day 5: Inle Lake – Heho – Yangon (B)
- Day 6: Yangon – Moeyungyi Inn (B)
- Day 7: Yangon Departure (B)
Day 1: Yangon Arrival
Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, welcome by our tour guide and transfer to your hotel for check-in. In the afternoon, begin your tour with Yangon’s colonial style city center. Don’t miss to enjoy the architecture of City Hall and High Court. Sule Pagoda, Bogyoke (Scott) Market and Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha Image. Complete your day with Shwedagon Pagoda, landmark of Myanmar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan – Mt.Popa (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to airport for the flight to Bagan. Upon arrival, drive to Mt.Popa which is 1520m high. By climbing up to the summit for 45min, you can observe birds at Mt.Popa. You can visit Mahagiri Shrine dedicated to the “Nats”. You can get a panoramic view at the top. Overnight stay at hotel in Mt.Popa.
Day 3: Mt.Popa – Bagan (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive back to Bagan. On the way, visit Toddy palm field to observe how to make Jaggery. Lunch at restaurant.In the afternoon, visit Shwezigon Pagoda (the prototype of later Myanmar Stupas), Wetkyi-in Gubyaukkyi famous for exquisiteJatakas mural paintings and elegant Htilominlo Temple and Tharaba Gate. Continue to visit Ananda Temple (an architectural masterpiece of the early style temple), AnandaOkkyaung (one of the few surviving brick monasteries from the Bagan period), Dhammyangyi( a massive temple with the finest brick-work) and Manuha Temple with a gigantic Buddha image (a captive king’s impression of life in prison). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Bagan – Heho – Inle Lake (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to NyaungOo Airport for the flight to Heho. Upon arrival, drive to Nyaungshwe (1hr) and board your boat to take you to your hotel for check-in. Afternoon, your excursion on Inle Lake will include its unique one-leg rowers, typical floating gardens, local methods of fishing, PhaungDawOo Pagoda, NgaPheKyaung monastery (famous for its jumping cats trained by monks) and the weaving village of Inpawkhon. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Inle Lake – Heho – Yangon (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Heho airport for the domestic flight to Yangon. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel and check-in. In the afternoon, visit Botahtaung Pagoda, Karaweik Royal Barge (for photo), Kabaaye Pagoda and AhbayaLarbamuni Buddha Image and stroll through China town. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Yangon – Moeyungyi Inn (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Moeyungyi Wetlands Bird Sanctuary for 2 hours. There are over 120 bird species in the Sanctuary. You can watch birdsby boat. Lunch at a local restaurant. Return to Yangon in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Yangon Departure (B)
Free at your own leisure till transfer to Yangon international airport for your departure flight.
- Accommodation in twin or double sharing room with daily breakfast
- 3 domestic flights : Yangon – Bagan – Inle – Yangon (Economy class)
- Private boat charges
- Transfer and transportation with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for the sightseeing spots as per program
- Experienced and fluent English throughout guide
- International Airfares and Airport Departure Tax
- Travel Insurances
- Extra Tours not mentioned in the program
- Visa fees
- Early check in / Late Check out
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Tips, Camera Fees, Laundry Service, Phone Charges, etc…