The 3 European super models Tina, Adriana, Oldga booked Vietnam holiday package 12 Days in last minutes. During 25 July to 5 Aug, they visited Saigon, Mui Ne beach, Hanoi...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE: VIHM1
Vietnam is voted as a top tourist spot for honeymooners since years. Gifted with lots of enchanting tourist attractions from mountains to beaches and islands, Vietnam is proud of her charm which can elevate your honeymoon tour to its peak. Whether you want to celebrate wedding anniversary or sweeten your honeymoon, Vietnam is always one of your best choices. Making your dream vacation a reality by experiencing the Vietnam Honeymoon Package or Wedding Anniversary Tour with romance, harmony and peace! Let’s see what to do and where to stay during your sweet holiday in Vietnam right now.
Travel route: Ho Chi Minh city (HCMC) – Da Lat – Nha Trang – Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong bay – Siem Reap – Tonle Sap lake – Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh – HCMC – Departure
- Day 1: HCMC – Arrival (D)
- Day 2: HCMC – Flight to Da Lat (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Da Lat – Nha Trang (B,D)
- Day 4: Nha Trang – Late check out at 6PM – Late evening flight to Hanoi (B,D)
- Day 5: Hanoi – Afternoon city tour – Ninh Binh (B,Light Lunch, D)
- Day 6: Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Phat Diem – Halong (B,D)
- Day 7: Halong half-day cruise – Hanoi – Flight to Siem Reap (B,L)
- Day 8: Siem Reap – Angkor Small Circuit by Tuk Tuk (B,L)
- Day 9: Kbal Spean – Banteay Srei – Tonle Sap lake (B,L)
- Day 10: Beng Malea – Siem Reap – Flight to Sihanoukville – Dinner in hotel (B,D)
- Day 11: Sihanoukville Free day (B)
- Day 12: Sihanoukville – Afternoon snorkling and swimming (B)
- Day 13: Sihanoukville Free day (B)
- Day 14: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh – Flight to HCMC (B)
- Day 15: HCMC – Departure (B)
Day 1: HCMC – Arrival (D)
Arrival to HCMC, private transfer to the hotel near Saigon river. Time to refresh, in the evening light dinner in one of the restaurants. After the dinner visit of Bitexco view desk with at least two cocktails pp. included. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: HCMC – Flight to Da Lat (B,L,D)
Breakfast, check out, private city tour: main attractions as we normally do with our groups. Lunch. Afternoon transfer to the airport and flight to Dalat. Transfer to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Da Lat – Nha Trang (B,D)
Breakfast, check out and city tour: Crazy House, The Love Park, Zen temple with cable car one way. Lunch. Datanla waterfall with the bobby slides and cable car included. Transfer to Nha Trang, check in the hotel, seafood BBQ dinner. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang – Late check out at 6PM – Late evening flight to Hanoi (B,D)
Breakfast. Morning city tour: Po Nagar, cathedral, Long Son pagoda. Mud Spa session with private bath for two, massage. Free afternoon. Late check out about 6 PM– must! Dinner in one of the promenade restaurants. Transfer to the airport, evening flight to Hanoi. Transfer to the hotel, overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi – Afternoon city tour – Ninh Binh (B, Light Lunch, D)
Late breakfast. 10:00 am Check out, half day city tour: Ho Chi Minh complex, Temple of Literature, Ngoc Son pagoda. Cyclo tour of old quarter. Light lunch (pho?). Transfer to Ninh Binh, check in the hotel, local dinner ( can be the same Konrad had with journalists). Overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day 6: Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Phat Diem – Halong (B,D)
Breakfast, check out. Boat trip to the caves (Tam Coc). In the afternoon visit of Phat Diem cathedral and Bich Dong pagodas. Transfer to Ha Long. If our guests wish and time allows evening visit and sea food dinner in the local market; not the tourist one, but the market the guides frequent in the evenings. Overnight in Ha Long.
Day 7: Halong halfday cruise – Hanoi – Flight to Siem Reap (B,L)
Breakfast, check out. Half day cruise in Ha Long Bay, sampan included. Sea food lunch on board.
Afternoon transfer to Hanoi airport. Evening flight to Siem Reap (direct if possible, stop over accepted). Transfer to the hotel in Siem Reap down town for overnight.
Day 8: Siem Reap – Angkor Small Circuit by Tuk Tuk (B,L)
Breakfast. Tuk tuk tour with local guide in Angkor area (classic small circuit). Lunch included, evening free. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 9: Kbal Spean – Banteay Srei – Tonle Sap lake (B,L)
Breakfast. Trip to Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei ( by car ). Lunch in Banteay Srei area. Late afternoon Tonle Sap cruise with sunset on the lake. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 10: Beng Malea – Siem Reap – Flight to Sihanoukville – Dinner in hotel (B,D)
Early breakfast and departure to Beng Malea. Afternoon transfer to the airport and flight to Sikhanoukville. Transfer to the hotel: we were thinking about one of the villas of Independence hotel – on the see shore or similar. Dinner in the hotel.
Day 11: Sihanoukville Free day (B)
Breakfast. Free at leisure.
Day 12: Sihanoukville – Afternoon snorkling and swimming (B)
Breakfast. Half day individual boat trip around the islands with the stops for snorkeling and swimming. Sunset on the boat. If possible flowers in the room and bottle of sparkling wine in the room as a surprise – to be arranged with the hotel. Overnight in Sikhanoukville.
Day 13: Sihanoukville Free day (B)
Breakfast. Free at leisure.
Day 14: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh – Flight to HCMC (B)
Breakfast. Check out at noon. Transfer to Phnom Penh airport for the flight to HCMC. Transfer to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in HCMC. We will arrange Tan Son Nhat 5-star hotel 5 minutes drive from airport so the clients don’t need early checking out on last day.
Day 15: HCMC – Departure (B)
Breakfast, check out, transfer to the airport for your flight back home. End of services.
Notes: All the hotels are located in the city centers. All services, entrance fees and meals mentioned should be included – except the drinks. Only cocktail in Bitexco and sparkling wine on 14th Feb should be included.
- Complimentary visa approval letter to Vietnam (multi-entry)
- Private deluxe car transfer (Toyota Fortuner, Camry, Landcruiser Prado or similar)
- Experienced English speaking guides in different cities
- Accommodation hotel with the best room type if available
- Boat trip and entrance fees, games fee as indicated
- Honeymoon treatment (flowers and fresh fruits in room, honeymoon bed settings, candle and wine in some of dining restaurants)
- Only cocktail in Bitexco and 1 bottle of sparkling wine on 14th Feb should be included
- Mud Spa session with private bath for two massage
- Mineral water during transfers
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Base on Double sharing)
- Tours with English speaking guide
- Ground transport with air-con vehicle as stated in itinerary
- Boat rental fee for tour per applicable program
- All entrance fees to tour sites throughout
- 1 day boat trip to island in Sihanoukville
- 2 lunches in Siem Reap at local restaurant
- Private transfer from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh airport
- Airfares (quoted separately)
- Foods and drinks not indicated above
- Phone calls, personal expenses
- Tipping for guides, drivers