Here is the list of 11 countries that You can travel at a super-mini budget. 1. Cambodia [caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Cambodia - Angkor Wat[/caption] The kingdom is not only...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE: VIM05
Discover Southeast Asia’s Most Dynamic Countries Vietnam and Cambodia. From exploring the Vietnam’s entertainment center Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) to the ancient capital of Khmer Empire Angkor where you get an Insight into the Cambodia’s History.
Travel route: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City – Da Nang – Hoi An – Hue – Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi – Siem Reap – Departure
- Visa approval letter to Vietnam is included
- 4 UNESCO World Heritages included
- Overnight in Halong Bay in a luxury wooden junk
- Learn to cook a popular local food under the cook chef instruction in Hoi An
- Boating under coconut leaves along the narrow canals on Mekong river to explore Mekong delta life
- Street food experience with the typical food of Hanoi voted by Lonely Planet as the best street food of the world
- Get insights into Angkor mysterious temples symbolizing for the ancient Khmer empire
- Boating on Tonle Sap, the World’s 11th largest lake and the body of water in Cambodia
- Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi tunnels – City tour (B,L)
- Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Thoi Son island – Can Tho (B,L)
- Day 4: Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh city (B,L)
- Day 5: Ho Chi Minh – Flight to Da Nang – Hoi An – Walking tour (B)
- Day 6: Hoi An – Morning cooking class (Group tour) (B,L)
- Day 7: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue (B,L)
- Day 8: Hue – Flight to Hanoi – Street food in Hanoi (B,D)
- Day 9: Hanoi – Ha Long – Overnight on junk (B,L,D)
- Day 10: Ha Long – Hanoi (Br)
- Day 11: Hanoi – Flight to Siem Reap (B,L) Lunch in Siem Reap
- Day 12: South Gate of Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat (B,L)
- Day 13: Grand Circuit – Banteay Srei – Bantey Samre (B,L)
- Day 14: Artisan D’Angkor – Tonle Sap lake (B,L)
- Day 15: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City
Upon arrival in Tan Son Nhat International Airport you are met and transferred to your pre booked hotel.
Ho Chi Minh City (or Saigon) is the economic hub of Vietnam, also the tourism and entertainment center. This evening you can walk to many good restaurants around your hotel to enjoy local food and local atmostphere by yourselves. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi tunnels – City tour (B,L)
Morning visit Cu Chi tunnels “the iron Triangle” during Vietnam War 1955 – 1975. It’s an impressive underground tunnels which Vietnam guerillas used to live and work and fought against American troops. Free fire by AK-47 riffle at the Free target zone.
Afternoon transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city for lunch and visit War Remnant Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and walking on Nguyen Hue central street and take memorial photos in front of the City’s Committee Hall. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Thoi Son island – Can Tho (B,L)
Drive to Mekong Delta. On arrival take a boat trip on Mekong river, a great way to observe the local lifestyle close-up and catch a view dotted by many islands. Reach the Unicorn island, stroll around an orchard, enjoy a wonderful show of Mekong Delta’s traditional music and songs, taste many seasonal fruits.
Proceed for Can Tho, the municipality of Mekong delta. Check in and overnight in Can Tho.
Day 4: Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh city (B,L)
Morning private transfer to Ninh Kieu tourist wharf to embark the private boat to visit Cai Rang floating market, the biggest market in the region and the feature image of Mekong river life. The floating markets are a very lively scene, accommodating much of the goods exchange throughout the area. And, the canal system around Can Tho is a fascinating travel network, much more relaxing than the bustling roads. Disembark when the market closes then walk to visit a rice factory to see why Vietnam is recognized as the world’s 2nd largest rice exporter. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant then check out your hotel. Transfer back Ho Chi Minh city in the afternoon.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh – Flight to Da Nang – Hoi An – Walking tour (B)
Morning flight to Da Nang in Central Vietnam. After 1-hour flight, you’re transferred by our guide and driver in Da Nang city to Hoi An Old quarter. Check in your hotel in the Old quarter and take a short refreshment.
Afternoon visit this ancient town on foot: the 200 year-old Tan Ky house, Phuc Kien Pagoda, the Assembly Hall, the former merchants’ houses, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the colorful riverside market.
Day 6: Hoi An – Morning cooking class (Group tour) (B,L)
Morning joining cooking class in Red Bridge restaurant, a famous restaurant in the downtown. Enjoy welcome drinks at Hai Scout Café and you meet the cook chef. Visit the local colorful market to buy the necessary ingredients for your lunch. Walk back to the restaurant and start to learn the popular food menu as making fresh Rice paper, Fresh Rice Paper Rolls of Shrimp, crispy Hoi An Pancakes with Shrimp, Herbs & a Peanut Sauce, seafood salad with mixed Vietnamese Herbs served in Half a Pineapple, Vietnamese Eggplant in Clay Pot, Food Decoration – Tomato Rose & Vietnamese Cucumber Hand Fan. Enjoy your lunch with the class results.
Day 7: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue (B,L)
Morning drive to Hue, the last imperial capital of Vietnam. Stop in Da Nang to visit the Cham Museum which contains the finest collection of Champa kingdom sculpture in the world. Upon arrival to Hue, check in your hotel at noon. Lunch is pre-arranged in a nearby restaurant.
Enjoy a afternoon boating on the romantic Perfume River to visit Hue’s oldest and most revered site Thien Mu Pagoda, then the Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh. Visit the Imperial Citadel, the Purple Forbidden City, UNESCO World Heritage. Visit XQ Co Do art gallery, which is also an embroidery museum you can see Hue girls put their spirit on each brocade product. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 8: Hue – Flight to Hanoi – Street food in Hanoi (B,D)
This morning, you are transferred to Hue Airport to board flight for Hanoi, the 1000-year-old capital of Vietnam. Private transfer to your hotel in Hanoi. Check in your hotel and refresh yourselves.
Our tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby and walk with you to Hoan Kiem lake. Walk by St. Joseph Cathedral Church to Café Nhan shop since 1946. Enjoy a special coffee cup with the harmonious blend of pure Arabica coffee of North Vietnam and the handmade preparation.
Walk along Hang Gai “silk” street to Hoan Kiem street. Sit down on a street-side stall to see the host prepare your dish of “Nom bo kho” with ingredients of dried beef, sour kohlrabi, mango, coconut and a bit chili. It’s crispy, meaty and delicious, especially attractive flavour which can persuade all fastidious foodies.
Walk with our tour guide to Ta Hien beer corner. Opt some “Nem ran” Vietnamese spring-rolls before enjoying “the cheapest draught beer of the world” voted by Lonely Planet experts in 2011. Bottom-up the beer during chatting with friends.
Finish your street food tour in “Pho Bat Dan” the most famous soft-noodle restaurant of Hanoi Old quarter. Be quick for self-service because this restaurant is so famous that everybody dine out there. End of your tour at your hotel.
Street food includes: Local English speaking guides with excellent knowledge of Hanoi history and culinary, All the dishes on sites as mentioned above: “pho bo”, “nom bo kho”, 1 cup of coffee or tea/ person, 5 glasses of draught beer/ person.
Day 9: Hanoi – Ha Long – Overnight on junk (B,L,D)
Overland to Ha Long Bay which is two times awarded the World Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO World Heritage Committee in 1994 and 2000. Upon arrival, we board a traditional wooden junk to discover the breathtaking Ha Long Bay, Vietnam most wonderful scenic sight; take a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery, skyline with over 3,000 limestone islets rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water, with hundreds of peerless karsts formations and beautiful grottoes and caves. Along the way we will anchor for a leisure swim in a secluded cave or climb on a hill for a spectacular overview of the Bay.
Day 10: Ha Long – Hanoi (Brunch)
Morning continue our cruise exploring the natural beauty of the World Heritage. Passing through the most beautiful corners of Halong bay with the symbolic islets of Toad, Fighting Cocks, Burning Incense. Enjoy Brunch/Lunch on board before checking out and saying goodbye to the crew. Afternoon return to Hanoi.
Day 11: Hanoi – Flight to Siem Reap (B,L)
This morning we enjoy a short sightseeing including the mausoleum of the nation’s founder Ho Chi Minh (close on Monday & Friday), the Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, Ba Dinh historical square where the Former President Ho Chi Minh declared the National Independence on 02-Sep-1945. Check out your hotel and you are transferred to Hanoi International Airport to board flight for Siem Reap.
Upon arrival in Siem Reap Airport you are met and transferred to your pre booked hotel.
Arrive in the morning – meet with guide for transfer to hotel. The same morning tour to Rolous Group including Preah Ko, Bakong, Lo Lei. Afternoon tour to Small Circuit including Prasat Kravan (Cardamon sanctuary), Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang (Royal Bath), Ta Prohm (Jungle Temple), Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 12: South Gate of Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat (B,L)
Morning, tour to South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. Afternoon visit the World Seventh Wonder of Angkor Wat and view sunset at Phnom Bakheng Hill. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 13: Grand Circuit – Banteay Srei – Banteay Samre (B,L)
Morning visit to Banteay Srei (Citadel of the women), Banteay Samre. Afternoon visit Grand Circuit including Pre Rup (Change the body), East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean, Preah Khan and Baksei Chamkrong. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 14 Artisan D’Angkor – Tonle Sap lake (B,L)
Morning visit Les Artisans d’Angkor – Chantiers Ecole where visitors can observe students learning traditional carving and finishing techniques and shopping at Siem Reap Market. Afternoon tour to floating village and boat trip on Tonle Sap Great Lake. Overnight Siem Reap.
Day 15 Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Today you are transferred to Saigon Airport to board your departure flight. End of services.
- Accommodation in a double or twin room with daily breakfast
- 1 night cruise on a wooden junk in Halong Bay
- Sightseeing tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during tours and transfers
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi for 4-star package, or private car transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi for 5-star package
- Experienced English-speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in the itinerary: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D= Dinner
- Private boat arrangement in Hue, Hoi An, My Tho, Can Tho and Tonle Sap lake
- Street food excursion in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Mineral water is available.
- Visa approval letter on arrival to Vietnam (free)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45/person), Cambodia visa stamp fee (US$ 20/person) – you pay the Immigration staff directly at the airports upon arrival.
- Flight tickets
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services not specified in the itinerary