Recently we have received some instant messages from solo travelers that how they can arrange a sightseeing by themselves to Ninh Binh, Halong bay and Mekong delta in a cheap way. Our...
PRIVATE TOUR – CODE: VIBU1
Navigate the urban streets and rural outskirts of Ho Chi Minh City on this four-day tour with a local guide. See the southern capital’s top attractions on a cultural walking tour, including China town markets and the War Remnants Museum. Scramble through the notorious Cu Chi Tunnels before meandering the waterways, islands and fruit orchards along the mighty Mekong Delta.
Travel route: Saigon – Cu Chi – My Tho – Can Tho – Saigon – Departure
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City (D)
- Day 2: Cu Chi tunnels – Ho Chi Minh city tour (B,L)
- Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Thoi Son island (My Tho) (B,L)
- Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City (D)
Board flight for Ho Chi Minh City, the biggest industrial and commercial city of Vietnam. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Cu Chi tunnels – Ho Chi Minh city tour (B,L)
Morning transfer to Cu Chi, the former battlefield during Vietnam War 1055-1975. It’s a chain of underground tunnels which Vietnam soldier lived and worked for a long time to fight against American troops, just 55km from Ho Chi Minh city center. Watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
Return to the city to visit the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, War Remnants museum, and Ben Thanh wholesale market, the image for bustling ways of life of locals.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Thoi Son island (My Tho) (B,L)
Drive to Mekong Delta. On arrival take a boat trip on Mekong river, a great way to observe the local lifestyle close-up and catch a view dotted by many islands. Reach the Unicorn island, stroll around an orchard, enjoy a wonderful show of Mekong Delta’s traditional music and songs, taste many seasonal fruits.
On the way return to Ho Chi Minh city, visit the beautiful Vinh Trang pagoda, the most famous pagoda in the south of Vietnam whose architecture is a mixture of Vietnamese, Kh’mer and Chinese.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Today you are transferred to Ho Chi Minh City Airport to board flight for departure. End of services.
- Accommodation hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
- Services of a driver and private air-conditioned car during all tours and transfers
- Experienced English-speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D= Dinner
- Private boat arrangement in Mekong delta
- Mineral water is available on transfers
- International airfare and departure taxes
- Vietnam visa stamping fee at the airport
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services not specified in the itinerary