PRIVATE TOUR - CODE: VIDL3 Experience Vietnam from imposing natural scenery to emotional depth of history, modern buildings to typical French colonial architectures, white-sand beaches to ancient temples, friendly smiles...
PRIVATE TOUR – TOUR CODE: VIM10
An experience of the Cambodia culture and heritage. This tour covers the main sites in Siem Reap connecting Saigon via a short flight and discover the Cu Chi tunnels the former battlefield in Vietnam War and finally you relax on the beach of Mui Ne, “the capital of resorts in Vietnam”.
TRAVEL ROUTE: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat – Angkor Thom – Tonle Sap lake – Saigon – Cu Chi tunnels – Mui Ne – Saigon
Day 1 Siem Reap Arrival - Buffet Dinner with Apsara dance show (D)
Day 2 Angkor temples (B)
Afternoon, visit Chau Say Tevoda, Takeo. Have an sunset overview of the Magical temple City of Angkor Wat from Phnom Bakheng. Transfer back to inner city to explore the night life. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 Banteay Srei - Tonle Sap lake (B,L)
Day 4 Siem Reap - Flight to Saigon - Cu Chi tunnels (B,L)
At the airport in Ho Chi Minh City you will be met by your tour guide in Vietnam met and transferred to Cu Chi tunnels, the fierce former battlefield during Vietnam War 1955 – 1975. Try crawling in 1 part of this 32km underground world of “Viet Cong” the nickname of Vietnamese guerillas living and fighting against American troops. Try shooting by AK47 Kalasnikov riffle, the most common handy weapon. With its war pasture, Cu Chi tunnels in the history of the heroic struggle the people of Vietnam as a legend of the 20th century and became famous in the world.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 5 Saigon - Mui Ne – Free (B)
Day 6 Mui Ne – Free (B)
Day 7 Mui Ne – Free (B)
Day 8 Mui Ne - Saigon International Airport – Departure (B)
- Hotel Accommodation with breakfast and based on twin sharing
- Sightseeing tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfer
- Experienced English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D= Dinner
- Private boat arrangement in Tonle Sap lake
- Mineral water for every day (01 bottle/pax/day)
- Airfare (international and domestic)
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tipping for guide and driver
- All other services not stated in the program
HOTEL LIST (centrally located, or other similar hotels)
|Siem Reap||Claremont Angkor Hotel
Superior Cityview room
|Close to Pub Street, Psar Chas Market, and Angkor National Museum|
|Saigon||Duc Vuong Hotel
|500m from Ben Thanh market marking the city center|
|Mui Ne||Dynasty resort
|Private beach, located on Nguyen Dinh Chieu street marking the town center|