Da Nang city is in the mid-way from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city. Its mood is also in the middle of both cities, half is busy and dynamic like...
GROUP TOUR – TOUR CODE: CHL01S
Being one of the World’s natural wonders and world heritage as recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination. 1,969 islands jut out from the sea with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “the descending dragon”.
US$ 35/per person
If you want to try sea-kayaking in Halong, you pay US$ 5/per person more
TIME: 8:30 am – 20:00
- Pick-up & see-off bus from your hotel inside Hanoi Old quarter. A surcharge of US$ 5 per person is added in case pick-up & see-off outside Hanoi Old quarter. If you stay outside of the area and donot want to pay the surcharge, please be present at Hanoi Grand Opera House at 8:30 am, the tour guide and bus driver will call on to pick-you-up.
- English speaking tour guide throughout the tour.
- Shared boat trip on Halong bay
- 1 Lunch on the boat with Vietnamese food
- Admission fees to Thien Cung cave, Ba Hang floating village
- Kayak (+ US$ 5 per person), drinks & other personal expenses.
- Japanese, Spanish, Italian speaking tour guide: surcharge of US$ 25 per tour guide per day.
HALONG BAY 1 DAY TOUR PROGRAM
Morning pick-up from your hotel inside Hanoi Old quarter from 8 to 8:30 am by our tour guide and bus driver. Join in 3 ½ hour driving to Halong bay with a short stop en route for drinks and toiletry.
At around noon, you are arrive at Bai Chay tourist wharf (Halong city). Welcome on a day-boat for your Halong bay 1 day tour among the calm sea. Enjoy Vietnamese lunch while cruising through the emerald water between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, passing by Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet. Stop at Ba Hang floating village for kayaking around the village and rocky islets (optional).
Visit Thien Cung, the largest cave of Halong bay, famous for its stalagmites and stalactites in different shapes, which was newly discovered in 1993 and has been open to the tourists since 1998.
Keep cruising around rocky islets of Ha Long bay. Return to Bai Chay tourist wharf to drive back to Ha Noi.
You say goodbye to tour guide and driver at your hotel at around 20:00. End of services.
Note that tour ends rather late in Hanoi (at around 20:00) so if you have a overnight train to Sapa / Hue / Da Nang or an evening flight, please do NOT book this tour.
Halong Bay is twice recognised as UNESCO World Heritage. This tour is suitable for who do not have enough time to visit Halong in 2 days. It brings you the most highlights of Halong: cave exploration, fishing village visit, boating through rocky islets.